The Power of Art Education



Hello! Welcome! To the launch of this new project I am about to start 💡 I open to you the door of my art teacher life. My real struggles, thoughts, ideas, lessons gone good and wrong. My one and only goal of sharing with you this is to accomplish awareness; ART MATTERS! Art can helps us make a difference in our lives  My purpose is to show you that; Art can help EXPERIENCE Cultural Awareness, Identity Exploration & Empower you🙌🏼

Hola! Bienvenidos al comienzo de este nuevo proyecto! 💡Les abro la puerta de mi vida como maestra de arte. Las dificultades, pensamientos e ideas, las lecciones que fueron un éxito y las que no. Mi único propósito es hacer conciencia, el arte importa! Aprender sobre arte y crear arte puede hacer una diferencia en nuestras vidas El propósito es mostrarles que; el arte puede ayudar a tener una experiencia cultural, explorar tu identidad y apoderarte! 🙌🏼

Comments

Popular Posts